walk with me strong

Friday, September 07, 2007

Zoolanders










Ed took me to the zoo! We saw lots of animals along the 6-mile walk (a long walk on a very hot day). My favorites were the cute monkeys. Ed's favorites were the chimpanzees. Monkeys are so fun, like miniature little people. Ed can talk to the animals, as he demonstrated by making very loud monkey hollers in the monkey house. I am continually impressed by his many talents. I wish the zoo would have had a hippo, but other than that, it was a wonderful day!


4 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Leela said…

    Wow It looks like you might just be in Africa roaming around with elephants! Hope you like your new place!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am just awestruck with yet another of Ed's accomplishments! You just never know when you're going to need the skill of sounding like a monkey, do you? Love ya, Mom

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger P. Howell said…

    I am impressed! I can't wait to hear Ed's monkey calls! Does he do giraffes too? I'm not sure what they sound like, but I think that'd be just as great! How have you guys been??

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Pam! I just linked to your blog - you're so funny! Update that thing, so I can keep up with you... We'll get together soon and Ed will do all of his animal calls just for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home