walk with me strong

Friday, August 31, 2007

time with my homegirls (and boy!)







I recently spent some time at home in Indy with my girls... Anne, Jenny, Cristina, Suzanne, Leela, and Megan. It was so fun to see everyone again! I stayed with Anne and we spent the whole time just doing girl stuff (shopping, mostly), and I was immersed in "SYTYCD" drama ("So You Think You Can Dance") as the season finale unfolded. These girls voted for two hours straight! Oh, and Cristina - your kids are SO CUTE!! I also spent the day with Mom, as she took a Friday off to drive down and spend time with me.
Thanks, girls, for the best girl week I've had in a long time! And the good news - I'll be able to come home for Christmas this year! See you in December...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Such beautiful children - both generations!!!

    And how did their two hours of voting affect the outcome of SYTYCD - did the person(s) they voted for end up winning?

    Love ya, Mom

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    YES! Their votes, I truly believe, decided the winner! Good thing, too, because they were definitely emotionally invested in the competition!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Leela said…

    Sarah It was great to see you too! Altough I loved Sabre, I really think Danny should have won! I voted opposite Cristina and the others :(! Well hope to see you again at Christmas...maybe with a ring?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home