walk with me strong

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"Where Freedom Lives"
















Ed and I spent last weekend in Washington, DC. We had a great time! We saw the memorials, toured the Capitol, and visited quite a few museums. We really loved the American Indian Museum and the Holocaust Memorial Museum. We also enjoyed the dinosaurs at the Natural History Museum. We had a chance to see the new World War II Memorial, which was beautiful, and of course we stood in front of the White House and waited for George to come out to greet us. He never came, but we did catch a glimpse of his lawn boy, and did you know that there is a man with a gun that stands on the roof? I got a picture of him too. We were in town at the same time as the Queen's visit, but we never ran into her on the subway. We had a great weekend, and here are some pictures!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I THINK I've finally got my password problem figured out!! I like your pictures - the one of you in front of the dinosaur skeleton looks a lot like the pictures we have from the MANY zoo trips we took when you and Adam were kids - even the same smile!!
    Did you see that PEYTON was in town to see the Queen the day AFTER you left??? Love ya, Mom

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Leela said…

    I saw Peyton on TV. meeting the queen! I was quite jealous! Looks like the two of you had a great time in DC! So the secret service didn't yell at you for stalking W!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home