walk with me strong

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mom's Visit




My mom came for her much anticipated visit to Raleigh. We had a lot of fun. She had the chance to meet many of my friends, went to church with me, and even helped me clean my room! We were busy the entire time, so by the end of her visit, we were both exhausted!




She finally got to meet Ed, the man she has been hearing so much about, and she loved him, of course. We had a date at the movies with mom, and here are some funny pics...




3 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    Moms-I'm glad I got to meet you! I'm sorry that you had to put up with Sarah as the third wheel on your movie date with Ed...

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    "lovely drawl"...Now Moms...I'll give you 30 minutes to stop that!

    Next time you're in Raleigh-wood...you know where to find me! *wink-wink

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Leela said…

    Too cute. I am glad mom finally got to meet Ed.....but when do I get to meet him?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home