walk with me strong

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Paula!




Last weekend, my cousin Paula came to visit me. It has been many years since we've spent more than a day together, so it was fun just to hang out.

We had a fun girl day, saw a total chick flick and we spent some time shopping. I think she met her twin... Paula and Liz are a lot alike and I wasn't at all surprised when they hit it off instantly. Paula, I'm so glad you made some new friends here! The weather was nice too - we went on a hike one day, so she is to go home and tell everyone how hot and sunny it is here in North Carolina so more people will come to visit me!

Paula has also given Ed (or Eddie Joe, as she likes to call him) the preliminary family stamp of approval. She will go home and report back to everyone, including our mothers, that he is super wonderful. The countdown now begins for my mom's visit - Mom, I know you can't wait!

Paula, thank you for visiting. You are welcome anytime! Tobey misses you too...

8 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger paula said…

    you can tell your mom that she spilled her own beans...i never told you i was under strict spy orders:) you forgot to post toby's hollywood head shot!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    Danny Boy to Broadsword...
    Danny Boy to Broadsword...

    Made contact with "Eddie Joe". Confirmed that "Eddie Joe" is nice fella. Funny, smart, patient...one flaw found..."Eddie Joe" is willing to sell out his Steeler heritage to pull for Colts and their fetus-head QB in Super Bowl.

    Attempting contact with "Billie Joe" but may be too late. Agent "Billie Joe" last seen near "Tallahatchie Bridge". Will report back at 08:00 hours.

    Danny Boy out.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    Okay that last post was a stretch...but Ed gets my approval like its worth anything...but I was just saying...

    Anyhoo...Sarah, you know, I wouldn't mind meeting mom when she comes down...you know if it's okay and stuff. I would understand if she doesn't wanna meet me. It's cool I understand. I'll just stand in the corner making puppy dog eyes...sigh...

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Shannon and Todd, Thank you for saying nice things about Ed. He's starting to get nervous, so let's stop talking about him, Mom. And Todd, Peyton is not a fetus-head. He is very handsome.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    Mom-
    A couple of do not ask questions for Ed:

    -Why don't you look like P. Manning?
    -Where's your Super Bowl ring?
    -Do you like Kenny Chesney?
    -My daughter is really into fetus-heads...what do you plan to do to make your head more fetus-like?
    -How do you feel about Neil O'Donnell?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    I am honored that you looked Neil up! I'm sure Ed could tell you, but Neil put up arguably the worst Super Bowl QB performance of all time. But don't ask...

    Kenny Chesney...well...let's just say that (according to some rumors) Sarah may have to fight him for a certain fetus-headed QB's affections. That's why I cannot over-emphasize Ed's upstanding character! He is a very special individual...if only we could implement that into a nickname for Ed...how can we use "Special" and "Ed" in a nickname...Hhhmmmmmm???

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Paula we miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home