walk with me strong

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy New Year!

It has been awhile since I've blogged... I had a wonderful holiday season, the first I've ever spent away from my family, but I was surrounded by friends and family of friends. I am so thankful!

I subscribed to Newsweek today. It only costs $20 for an entire year's subscription... quite the deal. It's a step toward my goal to be smarter, more knowledgeable of world events, more prepared for the 2008 election.

FOOTBALL! A few weeks ago, would anyone have predicted that the Colts would be playing in the AFC Championship game AT HOME??? Yes, it's a big game, and those Patriots are pretty good. But if all is right with the world, the Colts will beat their sorry butts and be making a trip to the Super Bowl. Sunday 6:30 pm. Can't wait. Peyton, I love you.

Jenny! Jenny is coming! Saturday she will arrive and I am so excited I can't contain it. Five days with Jenny, I can't remember the last time we've spent five days together. GIRL TIME!

Grey's Anatomy is back, after a LONG drought of reruns. McSteamy is still steamy, McDreamy is dreamy as ever, and I think the show got funnier while it was gone.

I will be 26 years old very soon. For some reason, 26 sounds so much older than 25. But I have a feeling this year may be the best yet.

Honduras! In just a month, Anne and I will be going back to Honduras for our 2-week mission trip. I miss you, Anne. If anyone is interested, it only costs $30 to purchase 100 lbs of rice, $31 for 100 lbs of beans in Honduras. Rice and beans, 100 lbs. of each, will feed 20 families for about 5 days. Let me know if you want to donate!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    It's about time for another post! I want your boy Peyton to get it done this weekend, but history hasn't been kind to him. When McCree dropped that INT, I told Cheryl that was it...give the ring to the Pats...I want your man to prove me wrong!

    It's great that you are getting Newsweek to get informed. Just try and get info from both sides. Most media is biased is some way, so you have to balance it out.

    Glad you're back blogging!

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Grey's anatomy is great!

    I am rooting with you for the Colts. I can't stand the Patriots, but alot of that comes from being a Bills fan. Go AFC! I keep telling Todd I agree with you and that Peyton is very cute. Todd just doesn't see it.

    26 isn't old at all. I'm hitting 30 in less than 2 weeks. That actually feels a little old.

    I like your blog... keep it up!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Toddzilla said…

    Your boy finally did it! Congratulations! Now he has to face my Bears...I can no longer support Peyton's Super Bowl push. Unfortunately that involves me pulling for Rex Grossman...oy vey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home