walk with me strong

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

good things in life


Spending time at home just being lazy... pancakes for breakfast, wearing pajamas all day, and watching hours of MTV.

Football... all day Sunday and Monday night. Big Ben, Peyton, and Eli - three exciting games followed by endless ESPN analysis. And Drew Bledsoe is really handsome. But my heart belongs to Peyton. I really missed football. A lot.

A washing machine. I washed five loads of laundry without having to scrub anything with my hands, without breaking a sweat. Oh, the luxury.

Family. Friends. It's nice to be home. I've missed you!

Fall. Crisp air that smells like leaves. Cold days when I still need my sunglasses. It's the best.

Grey's Anatomy. Dr Burke... hot. Dr. McDreamy... hot. Dr. Alex, he's hot too. And the return of Dr. McSteamy... wow, he's hot hot hot. I wish my hospital was like this!

That CD that you can listen to over and over and love it more every time. Ray LaMontagne. I think everyone should buy his music.

Medicine. My uncle's cancer is gone. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home