walk with me strong

Friday, July 14, 2006

Wanted: Full-Time Beach Bum Lifestyle

I love the beach! I spent 4 wonderful days with my family at North Myrtle Beach, possibly #1 on my favorite beach list. After one bad sunburn, three fulfilling morning runs, about 40 hours of sleep, and countless UNO games with 10 and 6 year-olds Aaron and Ethan, I am now sitting at work trying to devise a plan that would allow me to be a beach bum year-round. If anyone has any ideas, other than my often pondered plan to become a trophy wife/soccer mom/gym rat, please offer suggestions! There's something uncomparable to leaving reality, turning off the cell phone, not checking email, just spending days lying under the beach umbrella, taking evening strolls - something special that I can really appreciate. A chance to spend quality time with people, no schedule or commitments. Oh yeah, and did I mention the endless seafood buffet, dang, so good!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Open up a beach front clinic, where you could work on the beach. Waiting room is actually a deck overlooking the ocean. Of course, the insurance would be a pain because of hurricanes and wind damage, but it would be worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home